Shirataki Rice 200g Net Weight
- Angel Hair (a bit thinner compared to Spaghetti)
Good for 1 serving (same size as pancit canton packaging)
WHAT IS SHIRATAKI?
Shirataki is, also known as miracle rice, glucomannan, konjac or konnyaku rice are low-carb, keto-friendly, thin, translucent & gelatinous Japanese rice made from the konjac yam.
WHAT TO LOVE?
It's 97% water and 3% fiber with traces of protein, fat, and calcium - meaning Shirataki is a guilt-free rice replacement since it has zero calories and almost zero carb.
When consumed, Shirataki “sponges” up water in the digestive tract, reducing the absorption of carbs and cholesterol and thus supporting weight loss. Above all, it makes you feel full without leaving you gassy or bloated.
COOKING INSTRUCTION/ SHIRATAKI PREPARATION:
1. Drain the rice/noodles - discard all the water. Place the rice in a large sieve and wash well under running water.
2. Transfer into a pot with boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes. This step is important for removing the unpleasant odor.
3. Drain the rice and place on a hot pan without any grease or liquids. Fry over a medium-high heat for about 10 minutes.
There will be a lot of steam and that's what you want to achieve - remove as much water as possible without drying them out. If they become too dry, they will significantly reduce in size. Using tongs, you'll need to turn the noodles to avoid that. This step is important for their texture. You can certainly create a lot of dishes, just keep on experimenting!
- All website orders are for SAME DAY DELIVERIES ONLY until further notice
- Same day delivery fee is based via the Lalamove App and fee amount will be sent to you via text/email after placing your order. (Do let us know if you would prefer a different same-day courier)
- Shipping fee is shouldered by the buyer
- Select "Pickup" upon checkout if you prefer to pickup your order at our warehouse.
- Pick-up should be done at least 1 hour after placing an order, for us to have time to prepare and pack your items.
- Please state your name or order number to our staff once in the area.
- BDO and BPI Online Transfer, BDO and BPI Family Over the Counter
- GCash, PayMaya, LBC, Cebuana Lhuillier, Palawan Express
- COD via Lalamove only
Returns And Exchanges
- Should the items be damaged once it arrives to the buyer's shipping address, we can refund the seller as long as they can provide pictures of the products.
- Complaints made more than 2 weeks after proucts have been recieve may not be accepted. Please note that buyer is responsible in storing and handling the items (especially since most of our items are food items).
- For products you want to be exchanged, buyer will shoulder the shipping fee. This is only applicable for products that are unopened.
- The buyer is responsible for shipping fee charges when making returns and shipping and other fees are non-refundable.
BPI Online / BPI Family Savings Over the Counter
BPI Family Savings Account
Account Name: Issabela Mari DC. Espinoza
Account Number: 0419-2773-55
BDO Online and Over the Counter
BDO Peso Savings Account Account
Name: Issabela Mari Espinoza
Account Number: 0127-5000-4272
GCash & Paymaya
0918-933-5510 (Lynette E.)
Paypal (Upon Checkout)
*website orders are only accepting same-day orders within Metro Manila. Please wait for further updates on this*
SAME DAY DELIVERY
Default shipping price is based via the Lalamove App.
Let us know if you prefer a different courier.
NOTE: Buyer pays for shipping fee directly to the rider (Pickup Location Point: LRPH)